Will I be drug tested as a Social Security claimant? ?
Question by Trippy K: Will I be drug tested as a Social Security claimant? ?
Okay. I’m filing for both mental and physical. In my many pages and reports it states I used marijuana to mitigate my pain. I’ve seen a drug therapist and, on record, I’ve quit smoking since January. I’m still wondering if I’ll be drug tested since I have written history of “drug abuse”.
Answer by Keith
If you haven’t smoked since January, you will pass any of their tests with flying colors.
I wish you well.
Prescription Drug Abuse in Indian Country Lamar Associates – Indian Country Training, a division of Lamar Associates, 100 percent Native American owned Professional Training and Technical Assistance company. Prescripti…
- Pros of alcohol and drug abuse?
- Cocaine doesn't cause brain damage, studies find; poverty does
- Marijuana withdrawal or depression?
- Bus service is as boring as a machine that digs tunnels. When people refuse to …
- Dark side of ND's oil boom: Meth, heroin, cartels _ all part of growing drug trade
- Do You Speak Sex?
- Report shows murder cases down in Tennessee
- Noggy stage 3- s4 in snow
- 11 years clean: Wabash Co. woman says there is a life outside of – 14 News …
- Fast Weight Loss Diet CureProgram — Video 7
- Dow Jones industrial average closes at all-time high
- Hybrid video ll 5 way switching ll live commentary
- Podcasting Genre Writer Takes On Fourteen Books And Self Publishing …